We all need some motivation from time to time, to inspire and drive us to try something completely new (which is usually daunting!).
If you’re contemplating going on a new adventure but there seem to be a million and one things telling you not to do it, you need to take a look at my favourite travel inspiring quotes; I’m sure you’ll be booking that flight to the other side of the world before you read them all!
“The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.” – Britney Spears
Okay Britney, maybe not that kind of travelling.
But seriously, take a look at the best motivating travel quotes of all time:
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Anonymous
- “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for” – John A. Shedd
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
And my absolute favourite quote is what all you travellers should live by: